This offer is valid on non holiday Sundays for a morning session of four hours or an late afternoon/evening session lasting five hours. Buy online for the $60 price or at the window for $65 for four people.
- Go early for first tracks and you will have the mountain to yourself till 10:00. The crowds thicken up at 11:00.
- It’s great for snowboarding as they have a lot of terrain parks.
- You don’t have much room for exploring. This is a relatively small resort with limited expert terrain.
- Any solid intermediate could ski the whole mountain without any worries.
- Slopes are short, which means lift ride time up isn’t too bad.
- In our opinion three hours here was plenty and worth the cost.
- Ages 6 and under only cost $10, which is the same at Jack Frost.
- It’s a great confidence building mountain. My kids were able to test out the jumps and woods features with ease.
We ended up skiing from 8:30-11:30 and got in a solid 12 runs. My son was free with his ski pass, so we only paid $50. What a deal! While we would never pay more for this tiny resort, we’d go back for another Sunday Fun Day promo!