When practicing analog time telling at the crack of dawn this morning (it’s a weekend so why not get up super early?), I found a great new to me website called I Know It. This is a great practice site for grades K-5. Here are the reasons, I think they are right on target with practicing skills.
- They provide an assessment format, but make it feel a bit more like a game.
- They ask a questions in a variety of ways. For example at one point my daughter had to match correct time and at another point had to enter the times.
- The format provides 15 questions, a great amount to measure if there is success or if the students need help.
- They involve a quick reinforcer between each correct answer. It is a longer and higher level reinforcer for primary students and a quick picture and word with emoji by 5th grade.
- They test a variety of skills at each level and you can move between grades without logging in.
- It’s free, you can’t beat that!