If you have never tried an at home delivery meal kit, what is holding you back? I have never felt so close to being able to prepare restaurant quality food as I have trying out recipes from meal delivery services. When Moms Meet approached with the opportunity to try Green Chef as part of their review program, I was very eager to be included. Green Chef is a USDA certified organic meal delivery service that has a great deal to offer!
Here is what we loved:
- Green Chef offers plans to fit most diets including Vegan, Gluten Free, and Paleo. We went for an Omnivore choice.
- Green Chef prepared a great deal of the ingredients for me. The celery and carrots were already chopped and prepackaged. Our sauces and dressings were in reusable measured containers and were handmade too! These containers became perfect for my salad dressing in a packed lunch later that same week.
- The four person meals provided huge portions, so that I had enough for lunch the next day!
- Green Chef labels meals with colored stickers, so it is simple to sort out which ingredients to use for which night.
- The recipes we made were prepared in under thirty minutes.
- Great flavors and finishing touches. What makes these meals unique are the handmade sauces and savory spices.
- I didn’t have to leave my house and had a well balanced meal that trumped any take out both in flavor and nutritional value.
What We Would Like to Changed:
- Our family would love to be able to select specific meals. Though there is a great value in what you get for your money, when you hit meal that is something your family doesn’t enjoy it stings.
I think you will find a lot of the same great perks if you give Green Chef a try! Moms Meet is partnering with Green Chef to offer you $50 off for taking the time to read my review. Remember that this a subscription service that can be cancelled or paused at any time (though they need 7 days notice).
I received this product for free from Moms Meet (momsmeet.com), May Media Group LLC, who received it directly from the manufacturer. As a Moms Meet blogger, I agree to use this product and post my honest opinion on my blog. The opinions posted are my own.